HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

That Time of Year

This time of year can seriously derail the most disciplined people around. This week for example I have lunches and breakys and dinners all happening this week alongside two Christmas drinks episodes. It really is hard to avoid situations like these, but the best advice that I can provide is that you know what you have been educated on, you know the dangers of over consuming. So here are my tips.

  • Stick to protein with any meals and stay away from the "beige" (The deep fried stuff)
  • Ensure you drink plenty of water both before the events and during. Having a drink, then having a wate is a good way to stay in control.
  • Set your limits, and stick to them.
  • Increase your "activity" between events.
  • Stay Positive and don't beat yourself up.
Hope everyone enjoys this time of year. It doesn't need to be the time that adds kilo to your waistline. A little bit of discipline combined with a little bit of enjoyment, will ensure that when Christmas is over and you are facing 2011, we do that with renewed vigour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.