HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Poison Update

You really have to hand it to David Gillespie of "Sweet Poison". An absolute champion campaigner against sugar and it's related impact on the obesity epidemic. He highlighted this article on his Facebook page , Nestle Swallows Jenny Craig and it does seem that silly season has started early. Just Sunday we saw that obesity was found to be caused by a virus??? What they hay?

Thank the world that we have people passionate on actually telling the world what they know. Maybe one day, we will get sugar regulated and then we may stand a chance to beat the obesity epidemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.