HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Christmas Party Season Begins

Tonight I have the first of a relentless wave of Christmas Party. It is our State Christmas Party which is a big affair, and is always under a theme, and this year it is a sporting theme. Work Christmas parties are always dangerous! You may drink to much and make a fool of yourself, or even worse do a David Jones (LOL).  I made my decision some time back, that I would drive to the party and drink nothing stronger than water. I have a breakfast meeting the day after, but it just makes so much sense to stay alert and aware, rather than fuzzy and dazed. It certainly won't hurt my current sprint into Christmas either, and I don't want to lose the momentum behind the first week's detox weight loss. I have a goal in mind of where I want to be at the end of this week and I want to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.