HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Back on the Horse

Sometime good intentions, just aren't enough. I knew that I had put on a few kilos over winter. Out of routine, too many workshops/meetings. Too many social engagements. I had noticed the pants getting tighter and a return of the love handles. When I put on weight, it tends to go right to the love handles.

So when I jumped on the scales this week, for the first time in two months, the few kilos had been joined by a couple more.So time to get serious, as well as to have a bit of fun. I have had a fully compliant BT nutrition week, walked every morning at 4.40am, got in a couple of night walks and exercised through the resistance bands and FOUR AFD's. No mideweek beers. Two kilos, gone in my first week of BACK on TRACK.

Lessons.Weigh in Weekly for here on in. Easy to get rid of two kilos then six. Stay compliant and in control. Get the activity happening...this was my biggest downfall.Too cold for morning walks, easier to stay in bed. Time to shift that junk, now before summer gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.