HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Two Week Mini Challenge

Team, today I start my two week mini-challenge. During this time, I need to get my 10,000 steps in and on top of this, ensure that my diet is 100% compliant with my very low carb regime, continue running and maintain at least three EPOC resistance sessions weekly.I am also going off the grob for those two weeks. At the end of the two weeks I will weigh myself on my bodyfat scales to determine if I need the challenge to continue.

I am looking at building in towards summer, to ensure I am in the best possible state for enjoying summer. Once the NRL Grand Final is over in early October, I will be doing another six week challenge, with four weeks inclusive being off the grog. This will give me the best possible prelude to having fun this summer. I am an active guy nowadays and I used to feel very self-conscious taking my shirt off, nowadays I don't, and that is purely because of the work that I do maintaining my weight and doing basic exercises to improve shape and structure.

I am 45 this November and I truly want to be in the best shape of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Curly
    Your still doing a great job with your Bodytrim/Bodysculpt. Its coming up to that time of year when we all start to think about trimming and toning up for summer again. I know i always like to look and feel my best at that time of year and Bodysculpt really paid off for me last summer. We do alot of skiing and my fitness had improved out of site. Just have to get the hubby to jump aboard and do the bands too so he can feel the benefits like i did! Keep up the great work!
    Cheers
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy, I enjoy my surfing and the little bulges around the mid-riff can get sucked in by a wetsuit, but in summer not so lucky, they have to go....The Bands are my friend..lol

    Curly

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.