HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day

Halfway through week 1 of my personal mini-challenge and already the time is flying by. Had EPOC on Monday and Wednesday, and nutritionally has been strong. Have a couple of meetings tomorrow, which will challenge me. One being a Breakfast meeting, and the only continuing in the afternoon after lunch. So Lunch is out of my control, and I will have breaky when I get up, and then just have coffee at the meeting.


I popped my calf muscle on Monday when out for a run, and tested it again today and it was still no good. No worries walking, just cannot stretch it out to run. So since I made the decision to start running, my legs have rebelled against the idea.

Going to immerse myself in my work on Friday night to take the Friday Night Beers out of the equation, and watch the Dragons-Rabbitohs game late Friday Night. Should be a rip-snorter.

Planning a surf for Saturday morning, then some work in the backyard, so I will keep myself busy so as not to miss having a beer. Hope everyone reading this is great and charging forward with their own programs

Cheers
Curly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.