HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How is Your week Going?

The best plans are sometimes subject to change. When planning my week, I forgot that one of my best mates was having his birthday on Wednesday, and then followed by another mate on Thursday. Will it matter?? I do enjoy my mates and I do plan on having a beer with them on their birthdays. So I guess in some ways, this means that my mini-challenge is a failure. But in many ways it won't be. I know that I have the discipline and desire to continue to change my life.... and a big part of my life is my mates. I can pick up where I left off, and continue to my path, enjoy my celebrations and allow my life to be led. I will ensure I exercise before I catch up with them, and will enjoy an afternoon run as well. So in some ways, I will pay it forward, before I enjoy.

Hope this post finds everyone well, and keep charging forward on your goals

Curly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.