HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Calories and Carbs of Beer

Some interesting facts that I have been uncovering lately in terms of beer/alcohol and weight loss. It is always important to note that NO weight loss or health program promotes the excess drinking of alcohol. The simple fact is that beer DOES add empty calories into your diet and that the body will burn the alcohol first. Which means it will stop burning fat during this period. Understand this and you can make your decisions on when and how to add beer into your life. I was successful in having a few beers most weekends with my mates, but still maintaining a strict FOUR AFD's weekly.

Some interesting facts about Calories and Carbs of beers. The average calorie count for regular beer is 150, while Light beer is 105. This is for a 12oz serving. The average carb content for the same sized serving is 13grams for the regular and 4.5 gram for the light. Looking at this, I hope you can understand and be mindful of the calorie content over the carb content when getting onto the pull. If you drink Low Carb beers, do it for the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.