HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heading into a Tough Month: Mindset

June is proving to be a tough month for me. I have had the wedding, and have been on the road with work which creates issues with meal frequency and the like. I have a heap of meetings for June and July, I have a State Conference and a couple of days workshops scattered around the place. It is going to be tough to manage compliance around both exercise and nutrition.


My mind is clear, however. I know that if I stick to the basics as much as possible, I won't come out too badly and knowing my success with Bodytrim and belief in the system will give me the tools again to shed it easily. I have struggled to walk in the early morning as I am really feeling the cold, but this weekend will put on the steamer and get into the surf.

Its a great feeling of control that you get when you have had success with weight loss, but you always need that belief and desire to focus back. I am sure that after a couple of months of "almost compliance" that you may be surprised with what the scales say, and that it may take a while to re-energise to get that focus back. The Carb Train is one you don't want to sit on for a long time.

I have taken the week off exercise as well, to get the mind right, so 80% nutrition compliance and a tee-tolling weekend will be the tonic to get up and running next week.

On another note, did anyone else get excited about the TV ad for Trytower200 . My wife and son got really excited for it, so I am lashing out to get it. Very similar concept to Bodysculpt, so it actually looks the goods. Looks like I might have a new toy to play with.

Cheers everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.