HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Weekend Done and Dusted

I have enjoyed my weekend yet again, but started my Monday with a great resistance workout and a good long walk. Already feel better for it, than what I have for a while. I have a two day leadership workshop this week, and these are always dodgy to a degree. I think we cook our own food and will be having some drinks on the Thursday Night. This is the night after State of Origin 2, and as usual Curly's bar will be open with some mates coming around to share the night. So I guess just another tough week to contend with.



Since the Bodysculpt challenge ended in Mid-March, it seems that I have been waylaid too often. It ended with the NRL kicking off for Round 1, and now we sit with Round 14 completed. 14 weeks since the challenge. I weighed myself the other day and pretty happy to be sitting at 84kg. It feels like I have gone out of my way to put on some beef for winter, as I really am feeling the cold. I realise that some of the extra weight will be muscle mass, some water gain while some will be fat. I feel very much in control however, and I know that when I need to shed, I will do easily. My weight after the challenge was 79.2 kg, which was probably a bit too lean for me.......

All of this re-inforced my belief that you can have your cake and eat it too....just don't eat it all the time. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.