HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why have I done this Blog?

I have had a question asked by my Survival Tips page, asking why I have put together this blog. The reason is simple. I want fellas/blokes/men to get healthier. Many won't make the decision to lose weight, as they enjoy their lifestyle too much. The reality is that potentially their lifestyle will lead them to an early grave. The beer gut is filled with toxins and poisons and fat, that circulate around your blood system, causing all sorts of dramas. A friend of a friend has just had a close call with a lingering pain in the chest, becoming an emergency double bypass operation. Otherwise fit and healthy, and hardly carrying a gut at all, but nonetheless a scary time.


On the weekend I read another "expert" denounce the low carb beer craze. For many reasons he is right. It is the alcohol content in beer that causes the drama, as the body needs to burn that off before it can work on burning fat. He suggested abstinence as the only sensible solution. And with that comment, 90% of the male population would have turned off saying its just too hard. We are here for a good time, not a long time.

If drinking Low-Carb beers on a weekend provides anyone with some sort of relaxation, then good. It is the drinking beer everyday that is the issue. You can change your life by just committing to some simple principles. At least four alcohol Free days a week, still allows you to enjoy the odd drink with friends on the weekend. If Low-Carb beer makes you feel better about that, then great.

Remember, if so many ways you can have some cake and eat it too. Just not too much and not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.