HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Monday, May 24, 2010

First Day of My Blog

The motivation to achieve something in life is strong. Day 1 of my new blog and I am back up at 4.30, drinking some black coffee and just about to hit a Resistance Bands session. After that it will be a 30 minute walk so my day should be a great one with all the exercise and activity out of the way. Get ready for work, then breakfast...then I can start my day.



One of the reasons for starting this blog, is one to maintain my own motivation and not to slip back into bad habits. I have been successfully maintaining my weight, and just do not want to return to the bad old days.

Feel Free to leave a comment

Have a great day
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog, mate. I really liked your story. I will be guiding my hubby to your site to hopefully give him some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curly, your a true inspiration to all of us mate! Well done on acheiving such amazing results. I look forward to checking in on your blog each week. Keep up the great work!
    Cheers
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Mate,
    It was a fantastic read and I'm sure you are going to change people's lives. So we keep on keeping on. Cheers, Maria J

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.