HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tough Workout

On Monday, I completed my resistance bands workout. For those that havn't used these, the low anchor points are the toughest resistance, and I can vouch for this as I sit here on Tuesday still feeling it. I need to complete another workout tomorrow (Wednesday) morning and ensure that I get a couple of walks in, as I have a tough day to maintain my nutrition compliance. It's State of Origin, State against State and Mate against Mate.


What this means is a day of non-guilt. I am actually planning on fish and chips at a work function at lunchtime and hopefully get an early mark so I can make sure the house is clean for some friends to rock around for the big game. Hopefully not a New South Welshman in sight, but if they are they will be welcomed. Should be a cracker of a game and some good vibes and of course a coupla beers.

Have a good one all and see you out the other side

Cheers
Curly

3 comments:

  1. Hey Curly!
    Sounds like another great day for you. Enjoy knocking back a few beers while you watch the game tomorrow mate. You deserve it!
    Cheers
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Curly!
    Sounds like another great day for you. Enjoy knocking back a few beers while you watch the game tomorrow mate. You deserve it!
    Cheers
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joy,
    I plan to have a great day.
    Go Qld
    Curly

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.