HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hi and welcome to Curly's Blog. Hopefully you will find this place on the net a positive one and one that helps you find your way. Please take your time, Read MY STORY, check out my pics and read about my favourite beers.

Please feel free to post comments and any question you may have.

4 comments:

  1. Great Stuff Curly. Keep up the great work. It's great to see you set this up and hopefully inspire many others to follow your path.

    Still waiting to catch up for that beer.....

    Stewy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stewy, I hope everything is well with you mate. That beer will come I am sure

    Cheers
    Curly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony, what a great blog.Your journey and mine seem very similar, and I really enjoyed reading it.

    You have replied to one of my posts and it gave me a great deal of encouragement, and as a result of that I have submitted a Top 10 application.

    I hope you don't mind but I have sent this link to this blog to friends of mine who I have spoken to about BT, but think they need the details of how it can transform lives from someone who is independent.

    Thanks again for your inspiration, and I hope to be able to emulate your results as I do BS starting today.

    Yours sincerely

    Bruce (webcodes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bruce for your comments and if I can help any of your mates to join up, then it has been worthwhile. I look forward to see you in the new Top 10 Legends
    Cheers
    Curly

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.