HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Routine Starts to Kick In

Last week, I posted the changes in my life incurred through the flooding of the store. Over the sixteen days since arriving back at work, I have worked fourteen, including twelve straight. I actually feel really good, and the energy levels currently are good. The mind is clear and the focus is sharp.

In some ways, a routine is starting to settle in, with very early morning walks and an evening walk, both with my wife who is kick-starting back into her Bodytrim lifestyle. Nutrition is good, and close to very good actually...very focused on eating right. During the cleanup, salvage and rebuild operation, we are likely to hit some goals and deadlines that need to be celebrated and my time for a beer will be limited to those times. This is not the time to let the job overwhelm me, but the fitter and better I feel, the better my work will be.

Team, I hope you are all having a great start to 2011, and that you are well on your way to kicking your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.