HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Rolls Around

I have had a pretty good compliant week. Had some family up which blew my plans for a fifth straight AFD, but overall feel a lot better heading into the week of the final State of Origin. I have made the decision that for the four weeks after Origin, really hold my nutrition to very compliant levels and to even go without a beer for a couple of weeks. I just feel the winter sluggishness, and now need to ramp up, increase my activity and really start looking towards summer. I am aware that I have put on some kilos, and in a way that was to help me for the winter chill, but now need to get back to some form of activity before it gets out of hand.

It doesn't help that the surf has been flat this weekend. I surf most weekends down on the Gold Coast and geared up with new wetsuits to ensure I don't freeze.Here's hoping the surf picks up and I can get in the water next week.

For the week coming up, I have Origin to navigate on Wednesday and it is tradition to have a few beers cheering the Qlders home. Get through next weekend and then head to next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.