HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Manly Gone!!

Manly have said goodbye to NRL 2012 being smashed 40-12 by the Melbourne Storm at AAMI park in front of a crowd over 25,000. Manly have been described as ordinary, but the Melbourne Storm were methodical and covered everything that Manly even looked like bringing to the table.

So Melbourne are the first team through to the Big Dance, and just who will join them. Whoever it is.....they have a big task to knock over this Storm outfit.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.