HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 3 of the Blitz

Hi Team. I'm on Day 3 of the BT Bodysculpt 6 week Blitz and I'm feeling fantastic. Sculpting resistance bands sessions combined with adding some good fats into my diet every 72hours, is making me feel on top of the world. I have just finished breakfast on day 3 and getting ready to charge into the day ahead, as I have already done my 40 minute walk. I'm ready to go.

And just for the record...I'm day 10 now alcohol free as I am committed to getting this extra baggage off. Charge on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.