HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Monday, February 14, 2011

I've Done all the Dumb Things

Paul Kelly sung about it and Tony Curl lives it. Don't you hate it when you misread a situation, start making some steps and plans in one direction.....only to have the full facts slapped in your face and an about face is needed. Sometimes I guess that is life.....

Once upon a time, I would have gone home and downed a few beers to "reflect" on the decision, and attempt to erase it from my mind. I cope better with this nowadays, I jumped on the treadmill and pumped out a quick 4km to clear my mind, and refocus.

This is what being healthy does for me.....It is easier to cope with life when you are physically healthier and this allows you to be stronger mentally. Try it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.