HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cave in or Stick to?

Here I am just over three weeks away from the re-opening of Bunnings Rocklea, and to date I have been able to stay committed to my nutrition and exercise regime, and have managed to shed a few of the kilos gained around the mid-riff over the Christmas period.

I work with a great team, a team that covers a wide coverage of skills. This allows us to succeed in most of the things that we do. With the team support, we are able to achieve greater than what we would have. My team also understand my nutrition and exercise, and while at times this is the brunt of some good natured banter, are proud of what I have personally achieved.

While I am strong and vocal for personal commitment to transforming your life, the reality is that you do need support and that this usually comes in the shape of a team or your family. You need someone in your corner and sometime to turn to when you face your demons. At times, good natured banter from your support, may just be the difference to a "cave in" or a "stick to"

Stay committed, stay true and you can make a difference with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.