HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

What a Week!!!

What a week everybody. Just when you think everything is going so well, life throws you some Curly ones...lol. Firstly, I have been operating for the last two weeks without my Operations Manager who was recently promoted, and this along with my project work I do for both my Regional and State Manager has left me working longer hours daily to fit everything in. It's been tough and at this stage this will continue for another two weeks, until I get my new Ops.

On top of this, one of my best friends had a death in the family on Monday. I spent some time with John on Monday night having a few beers and supporting him in this time. On top of this, we traveled down the Gold Coast last night to look at a car for my son. We came back, considerably lighter in the pocket but with one happy son.

Finally, I am also weighing up whether to apply for a new job, which would require me to relocate to Sydney. I feel I am capable of doing the job, which is a State Manager role for QLD/NSW and excited by the challenge, but I would be relocating myself and needing to arrange to spend time often with the family in QLD. So I have a lot going on. And even with that, I have managed to keep my walking and exercises on track, but had some glitches with food and drink. Not expecting anything major this week with results, but I am not sweating the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.