HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stats, Stats and More Stats

Its Amazing what research can get done and ultimately what stats can be used to prove a point. I refer of course to my previous sharing of a post about a study done on heavy,moderate and non-drinkers. It got me thinking about the Sweet Poison Quit Plan. David Gillespie rightly points the bone at sugar as the major culprit of the obesity epidemic. He states that our body has inbuilt mechanisms to control our food intakes. He says that outside of sugar you can just about eat anything. So I wonder how many respondents we would get if we were to ask for men who wanted to be involved in a study revolving around Pies and Beers. My guess would be 100%..................... So that's where the 100% comes from. 

The 50% comes from mid-week Wednesday and another compliant week is halfway done. Good levels of activity, great nutrition and two resistance sessions. Looking good for the week and a positive outlook moving forward. Can't wait for Friday, Results day. Until then...................Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.