HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shop Fronts, Point of Sales and the Weeks results

I was ecstatic last week, dropping three kilos after my carb detox, and this week was not so good. The body stabilised and my loss has been minimal. I still feel lighter and my pants are more comfortable, so I must be losing centrmetres, but this hasn't shown on the scales. I also took the week off Resistance Training and that may have something to do with the minimal loss. I am using my "old dodgy" scales at the moment as my Body Fat ones have decided to take a holiday, but that should be fixed over the weekend.

I do need to apologise to good folk all over Australia. Last Night while shopping, I saw a large poster of myself, staring down from a shop front promoting the new package Bodytrim+. For those that are scared by this, I apologise now. To be honest, it was a strange feeling. BT, in their wisdom, have never (to my knowledge) used my image in any campaign as it always seems to be women featured on TV and the magazines. Obviously this is a larger target market and I understand the reasoning, and to be honest happy with it as I have been allowed to be a Low Profile Top 10er. I am expecting some calls and texts over the weekend as family and friends see the poster....The price of fame..............LOL

Have a great weekend everybody,
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.