HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exciting New Product from Bodytrim

I get asked from time to time to review products from the Bodytrim people. Recently they sent me the DVD's and Reference Guide for their new product Bodytrim+. Regular visitors to this site, will attest to my recommendation of the Bodytrim program and the new improved Bodytrim+ takes it to the next level. It is a much more professional package, with easy to understand dialogue and graphics throughout the program. Geoff Jowett, the legend, provides more detail and greater depth of understanding around the nutrition component in the program. Included in the DVD's is a hugely inspiring DVD 1 with stories and pictures from people from every walk of life that have been successful in weight control with BT. And if you are lucky, you can see pictures of Curly as he goes flying across the DVD world. If you have been looking for a weight control product, that can fit into everyone's lifestyle, then I recommend Bodytrim+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.