HI. My name is Tony Curl and I have a real concern with the State of Men's Health. I know so many of my friends and mates, and see hundreds of others that carry that extra weight around their guts. The badge of honour called a Beer Gut. Unhealthy is a nice way to say it. An absolute killer is another. I want everyone to know my story and for you to realise that YOU can change your life and improve your health. Transform your life, all you need is the desire to change.
Please read MY STORY first, then click through the pages. Would love to hear from others and only too willing to help anyone who takes the step to help themselves. Overall I have lost over 29kg, transformed my life and now have kept it off for over twelve months. The proof that you can still drink beer and transform your body.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hump Day

Wednesday Morning, I am up early and have just completed my resistance workout. Had my Sugar Free V and worked through a 45 minute workout. Now to wait an hour before breaky and off to work for a day of meetings. Looking forward to the wedding this weekend, in tropical Townsville, catching up with family and friends.



I weighed myself this morning for one of the few times since the Bodysculpt challenge finished in mid-March and I am please to see that I am still sitting under the 84kg mark. So I have gained a little during this time, but I believe I have also gained muscle mass. So the weight gain is a little of both I guess. Looking forward to getting June out of the way, as it is jammed pack full of workshops and meetings and a couple of trips away. So maybe in July, I can get back into a rhythm with BT/BS.

I hope this post finds you well.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey Curly
    Im really enjoying reading your blog every week. You've done a great job with it and im sure many people will find it very informative and your story inspirational. Keep up the good work mate and have a great weekend in Townsville.

    Cheers
    Joy W

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question.